Tour de Flex 1.2.1 Released – bug fixes and a few new features
Since we launched Tour de Flex 1.2, several bugs have been reported and fixed. Version 1.2.1 is now available that contains the following fixes and changes:
- BUG FIX – Flex SDK samples didn’t work offline. All Flex SDK and AIR samples now work offline
- BUG FIX – The icons were broken in list view when offline
- BUG FIX – The quickstart screen would re-display every time you click the icon to refocus the application
- BUG FIX – The quickstart screen would vanish if you clicked a folder in the tree leaving a blank split screen
- BUG FIX – When expanding the sample, the content in the bottom tabs would vanish until you chose another sample (AIR App only)
- NEW – The maximize button now takes the application true full-screen
- NEW – The “Expand” button has been renamed to “Toggle Layout” and additional layouts are included. Click it a few times to see
- NEW – Localization for Japanese is now in the Web and AIR versions of Tour de Flex
- NEW – New ILOG Elixir Japanese samples added (Data Visualization, ILOG)
I’ve seen several tweets, emails and comments about people using Tour de Flex for presentations, etc. The new full-screen feature and new layouts should help. We’ll work on better full-screen, chrome-less modes soon.
We’ll be rolling out new Flex and AIR samples soon, some of which will take advantage of the new layouts.
The web version of Tour de Flex is already updated to version 1.2.1.
Your desktop version will prompt you for an update. If you have problems, you can download it from http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/tourdeflex