New IBM ILOG Elixir Data Visualization samples in Tour de Flex
Here are some highlights:
- Supports Flex SDK 4.0 & Flash Builder 4.0
- New: Diagram components (Spark)
- New: Timeline component (Spark)
- Improved: Gantt chart components Many new features including tasks item renderers coded in FXG, printing, re-designed resources availability management as working/non working periods, redesigned timescale for greater openness and customizability as well as CLDR date support.
- Rewrite of the gauges and map components under the Flex 4 Spark architecture. They are also delivered as Flex 4 MX components to facilitate your legacy code port to Flex 4.
- Numerous improvements on Elixir 2.5 components (organization charts, maps, calendar, pivot charts)
- New: screen reader support for most components
- Improved: keyboard navigation support
- Improved: Flash builder integration with new wizards for creating custom gauges and Elixir libraries import in your projects
- Leverages Flash Player 10 for better performances
- New packaging: Elixir Enterprise extends Elixir with Diagram and Gantt modules.
- Part of IBM Passport Advantage program, means product commitment for minimum of 5 years.